What Our Chef's Suggest for Your Chicken Dinner. July 12 2019, 0 Comments
There are plenty of ways to marinade your chicken, all of which are very easy (you just have to make sure you have enough time for the marinade to soak into the meat). Here are some quick ideas from our chefs for marinating your chicken:
- Italian Dressing
- Put your chicken in a plastic bag and fill with italian dressing until all the chicken is covered. The same goes for all other marinades.
- Lemon Pepper
- Add oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. (only marinade for an hour because the lemon juice will start to cook the chicken and will taste odd if left for too long)
- Honey Mustard
Always add salt and pepper to your marinade (as much or as little as you like). Some sides you might consider for your chicken:
- Asparagus is a healthy side that could also be grilled for good flavor.
- Potato Salad
- Garlic Toast
- Mashed potatoes
- Green beans with some feta cheese and olive oil
Need a drink suggestion? Here you go:
- Chardonnay if you’re a white wine lover
- Merlot if you prefer red wine
- If you’re just having a relaxed cookout we suggest the local Penguin City Beer!