Balsamic Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 1/2-2 lbs. fingerling potatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Halve the fingerling potatoes (if some are especially small, you can leave them whole; you want them all to be about the same size in order to roast evenly).
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, thyme, salt and pepper. Spread the potatoes onto a rimmed baking sheet. Roast 30-40 minutes until cooked through and crispy on the outside, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish potatoes with chives before serving.