Smoked Country Ribs with Sweet Potato Fries June 23 2015
Country Ribs 4 ribs
Sweet Potatoes 2 potatoes
Black Pepper 1 tbs
White Pepper 1 tbs
Cayenne Pepper 1/2 tbs
Brown Sugar 3 tbs
Salt and Pepper (to taste)
2 cups of Flour
BBQ Sauce of choice
1. Mix all of the pepper and brown sugar together, then use it to season the ribs.
2. Smoke at 300 F for 45 minutes.
3. Sauce the ribs with BBQ sauce of choice and smoke for 10 more minutes.
Sweet Potato Fries
1. Cut sweet potatoes into fry shape and hold in cold water for 30 minutes.
2. Pat dry and dust in flour
3. deep fry at 350 F for 10 to 15 minutes until golden brown.
4. Sprinkle with a little brown sugar, salt and pepper and serve.