Grilled Steak with Asian Dressing
Ingredients:12 oz Ribeye
1 tbs Soy Sauce
1 tsp Youngstown Rub
1/2 Lemon (Juiced)
2 tbs Rice Vinegar
2 tbs Olive Oil
2 tbs Sugar
1/2 tsp Sesame Oil
1/4 tsp Granulated Garlic
1 tsp Red Pepper Flake
1/2 Cucumber (Diced)
1 Avocado (Peeled and Diced)
1 Tomato (Wedged)
10 Leaves Romaine Lettuce (Cut into bite sized pieces)
1. Season both sides of steak with soy sauce and Youngstown rub and let marinate for at least 1 hour.
2. Pre-heat grill for medium high heat. Grill steak for about 6 minutes per side for a medium steak.
3. Once steak is done transfer to a holding dish sprinkle with the lemon juice cover loosely with foil. Allow to rest for about 10 minutes and then cut into strips.
4. Whisk the rice vinegar, olive oil, sugar, sesame oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl.
5. Combine the salad, cucumbers, avocado, tomatoes and steak in a bowl. Pour dressing over toss and serve.