Jalapeno Bacon Hushpuppies February 03 2016
- 1 1/2 Cup Yellow Cornmeal
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Hot Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Onions
- 2 Jalapenos
- 4 Slices Bacon
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup
- Turn the fryer to 350 degrees.
- Cook the bacon thoroughly. Remove the grease with paper towels and chop.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl along with the chopped onions, jalapeno, & bacon.
- Mix the egg and milk together separately and add into the dry mixture.
- Scoop into the fryer and fry for about 5 minutes.