Cod Po'Boy February 06 2016
- (4) 3oz Cod Filets
- 2 Tbs. Creole Seasoning
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup Cornmeal
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup Red Onions
- 2 Cups Lettuce
- 4 Rolls
- Heat fryer on to 350 degrees.
- Put the egg & corn meal into separate containers and season the corn meal with salt.
- Season the fish with creole seasoning, dip in the egg, roll in cornmeal, and set aside.
- Slice the tomatoes, red onions and lettuce and set aside.
- Fry the fish for about 5 minutes. While frying, toast the buns.
- Once the fish is done and the rolls are toasted, put the sandwich together.